Are you looking for the best graphic equalizer, but are unsure how to make the best choice among a large number of different products? Since the selection of graphic equalizers is large and to give you a better overview of the different products to facilitate your purchase decision, we have taken a closer look at different play bars and compared individual products with each other.
We have compiled many product recommendations for different graphic equalizers so that you can also find the perfect product. We want to make sure that you are satisfied with your product and have a lot of fun with it. So you can choose the product that best suits your ideas and wishes.
Here you will find different products around the topic Graphic Equalizer.
Recommended Graphic Equalizer
We have compared various graphic equalizers and compiled our product recommendations here for you at a glance. Here you can find the top 16 of the best graphic equalizers – take a look now.
The Bestsellers Among The Graphic Equalizers
A list of the best-selling and current best-sellers under the category Graphic Equalizer can be found here. This list will help you to find out which products other users have bought most often. We guarantee that there is a product for you here.
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- TRS or XLR balanced inputs and outputs differential / Choice of stereo or the sum of the synthesis of left and right channel subwoofer
- X10 range are two-channel selector switch / Two channels have 40Hz high pass filter (low cut)
- All outputs with phase reverse switch / The output of all bands can be independently adjusted average
- 24dB/Unkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard) - Stereo / Mono status indication LEO lights, indicating that the mode selection unit
- Revolutionary instant encode/decode Type III Noise Reduction in-circuit at the push of a button
- Increases S/N ratio by up to 20dB
- Patent-pending Peak Plus Limiter threshold range from 0dBu to +24dBu (off) can transparently tame the wildest hits or the subtlest nuances of any signal
- Four segment LED bar graph for BOTH Gain Reduction AND Output Level Status LEDs offer visual feedback for all settings on the front panel
- Inputs: ¼” TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot), and barrier terminal strip
- 10 BAND EQUALIZERS: Technical Pro TPEQA5400 a Dual 10 band equalizer with individual LED indicators.
- INPUT/OUTPUT: RCA (2 audio sources) - USB and SD Card Inputs with controls - iPod / MP3 input - Outputs: RCA (record, main)
- DIRECT EQ FUNCTION: The Equalizations Points are 32Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz - Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- BASS BOOSTER: The Bass booster increases the low frequency levels - Loudness booster increases the low and high frequency levels - USB-8 GB limit, SD-4 GB limit - Frequency response: 32Hz-16kHz.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: The Digital display shows track number and elapsed time on USB and SD inputs - Removable rack-mount brackets Included.
- Package Includes: (1) RockvilIe REQ20 19" Rack Mount Pro Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer EQ w/VU Meters, (1) RockvilIe RCDR10B 10' Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
- Features Of REQ20: Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer (20 Bands Total), Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz, Dual VU Meters Level Monitor, Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control, Stereo RCA Line Input, Stereo RCA Line Output
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display, Bass/Midrange/High EQ Controls, Separate Left/Right Channel Volume gain control, Signal to Noise Ratio: >88dB, Input Power: AC ~ 110V 60H/220V 50Hz, 110/220V Switchable, Front Panel Power Switch, Removable Rack Mount Brackets, Dimensions: 17"(19" w/brackets) x 9" x 2.2", Weight: 5 lbs
- Features of RCDR10B: RockvilIe RCDR10B Black Dual Mono Right Angle RCA to Straight RCA Patch Cable, Dual RCA to Dual RCA, Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer, 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity, OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility, Length: 10 Ft, Color: Black
- Audiophile 31-band stereo Graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 Operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals to Adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
- 110V TKL T531 Digital Equalizer EQ Noise Reduction Spectrum Display 31 Bands for KTV Stage
- Standard 1U thin and light rack Each section with LED spectrum indication, real-time 31-band frequency point absolute accuracy 99%
- Dual-channel synchronous control 31-band DSP processing equalizer With noise reduction function of cutting-edge noise gate
- EQ bypass:bypass the graphic equalizer in the signal path With save and recall function, 10 modes can be saved and recalled
- The input and output interface supports multiple types: TRS6.35/RCA/XLR XLR balanced interface
- Constant Q circuitry 20mm center detent sliders Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB Balanced XLR and 1/4" Unbalanced RCA input and output connections Adjustable high-pass and low-pass filters Variable input level controls Signal clip level indicators Ground lift switch Internal power supply Selectable line voltage switch Rugged, all-steel chassis 2U rackspace required
- Dual 15 Bands EQ With LED
- Four Audio Source Line Input
- 2 RCA line input / 2 RCA line Output
- Removable Rack Mount Brackets
- Graphic Display Screen / Graphic Display Screen
- Package Dimensions: 54.2 L x 9.6 H x 24.6 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight: 5.51 pounds
- Country of Origin : China
- 1/2-DIN chassis graphic equalizer with built-in low-pass filter6-channel/ 8-Volt RCA outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)7-ban graphic equalizer (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz, 6Khz, 16Khz)
- 3.5mm Front aux input2-channel RCA aux input with variable gain adjustments and high level speaker inputs
- Blue illumination independent master volume and subwoofer level Control with fader control select able 12Db low-pass Filer (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Ground loop isolation circuit Dimensions: 7"(w)x4-1/4"(l)x1"(h)
- Package Includes: (1)Technical Pro RX45BT Home Theater Receiver 1000w Amplifier Bluetooth USB+Remote. (1) RockvilIe REQ20 19" Rack Mount Pro Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer EQ w/VU Meters. Features of RX45BT: 150 watts RMS Both Channels Driven @ 1.0% THD @ 8 ohms. 1000 watts peak power. FM manual tuner. Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, MP3 (AUX). Outputs: Banana binding post (2 speakers), push Button (surround speakers),. RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB. Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards. Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs. 128 kbps / 32 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings. Digital fluorescent output display meter. Bass, treble and balance controls. Dual mic inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls. Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs. Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz. Headphone output (1/8''). Includes Remote Control
- Carton Size: 19.5" L x 13.1" W x 16.5"H. Pcs/Carton: 2. Unit Weight(lbs): 9.26. Unit Cbm: 0.0345. Product Size: 16.9 L x 11.3 W x 5.8 H. Voltage: 110/220v.
- REQ20: Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer. Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer (20 Bands Total). Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz. Dual VU Meters Level Monitor. Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control. Stereo RCA Line Input. Stereo RCA Line Output. Stereo RCA Line Output for Record. Vacuum Fluorescent Display. Bass/Midrange/High EQ Controls. Separate Left/Right Channel Volume gain control. Signal to Noise Ratio: >88dB. Input Power: AC ~ 110V 60H/220V 50Hz. 110/220V Switchable. Front Panel Power Switch
- 1/2 Din Design
- 7-Band Parametric: 50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2kHz, 6kHz, 16kHz
- AUX Input
- Blue LED Backlighting
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- 7-Band Graphic Equalizer 6-Channel / 7 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Adjustable Master Volume Level Control Adjustable Subwoofer Level Control
- 2-Channel RCA AUX Input with Adjustable Gain Selectable 12dB Low-Pass Crossover (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Gold Plated Terminals Dimensions:7"(W) × 1"(H) × 4"(D)
- This unit is exclusively for vehicles with a negative ground, 12V battery system.
- Model# GE7
- The Package Height of the Product is 3 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 4 inches
- Digital Stereo dual 15-band graphic equalizer /
- Two Audio Source Line Input / 1/4" & XLR line input sources / 1/4" & XLR line output source
- Low Cut, Range +/- 12, ByPass, Clip / Input Gain control / Low noise circuitry
- 19" Rack Mount
Current Offers For Graphic Equalizer
You want to buy the best Graphic Equalizer? In this bestseller list, you will find new offers every day. Here you will find a large selection of current products for Graphic Equalizer. Have fun shopping!